Barzev Consulting offers practical tools to people and organizations; which allow them to save time and resources in the development of their business activities, makes easier the decision making and helps them find solutions to their every day problems. We do it by carrying out training and consulting activities that would encourage individuals and organizations to become generators of change and improvements.
We develop private and public sector projects, based on our clients´ needs. We look for alternative solutions, in accordance with the context and characteristics of the organization.
We support people and organizations to become capable of implementing adequate solutions to their needs and problems. We also provide to them a group of highly qualified experts.
We carry out training activities in order to expand the knowledge, skills and aptitudes of our clients. Our goal is for them to have a better performance in their daily-bases activities, and also become capable of adapting to the changing requirements of their business environment.
Support People and Organizations
In the following areas:
1. Environmental business management
2. Environmental business plans
3. Economic valuation of the environmental impacts and ecosystem services
4. Environmental education for executives
5. Calculation of environmental guarantee
6. Circular economy
7. Financial mechanisms and strategies for fund raising for environmental conservation
8. Optimization models for sustainable use of the natural resources
9. Strategic environmental assessment
1. Business plans for small and medium entrepreneurs
2. Finances for small and medium businesses
3. Accounting for non-accountants
4. Simplified project management (budgets and schedules)
5. Processes' management and performance indicators
6. Strategic business planning
7. Develop a value proposals
8. Preparing bidding proposals
9. Financial Decision Making
1. Strategic and management communication
2. New technologies and education
3. Speaking skills and personal presentation
4. Assertive communication
5. Humor for healing
6. The communication as an organizational strengthening element
7. Digital marketing for touristic businesses
8. Digital marketing for Non-government organizations (NGOs)
9. Social responsibility in the digital era